Investor Visa Options
Click to zoom

Our Services Include:

  • Full Review of your personal circumstances
  • Identification of appropriate visa options
  • Checklist of documents required for your visa
  • Accurate preparation of your application or petition
  • Preparation of Memorandum of Law or letter in support of your visa application/petition
  • Submission of your visa application or petition to the government agencies
  • Careful co-ordination of all correspondence with the government agencies

To schedule a consultation for case specific advice, please call us at 253-838-5444 during our regular office hours, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST, or request a consultation by e-mail using the link below.

PLEASE NOTE that none of the following visa categories have language or education requirements.


A foreign national may obtain the Permanent Residency Status in the United States (green card) if it can be shown that the prospective immigrant is an investor in a new commercial enterprise or a troubled business within the United States.

Who Can Qualify?
Individuals who invest at least $1,000,000 and hire 10 employees within 2 years, or invest $500,000 in a high unemployment area (defined as 150% of national unemployment rate) and hire 10 employees within 2 years, or invest $500.000 in a Regional Center (where instead of direct employment of 10 persons, a job multiplier is used to satisfy the hiring criteria), or invest $500.000 in a "Troubled Business" and retain the existing number of employees, may qualify to acquire Permanent resident status (Greencard) in the United States.


E-2 Visas are available to nationals of countries with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation who wish to come to the United States to invest in and direct or develop a company in which they have 50% or more interest. The investment can be the purchase of an existing business or investment to start a new entity.

Who Can Qualify?
Investors who wish to invest or have invested substantially in a U.S. company and control and direct that enterprise.

For a more detailed discussion, please visit the link below.


L-1 visas are available to start-up, small and large companies that wish to transfer a "manager", "executive" or an employee with "specialized knowledge" to a U.S. company that has a "qualifying relationship" (50% or more common ownership) with the foreign company. Such transfers can be accomplished for both employees and owners of a company.

Who Can Qualify?
Entrepreneurs who have an existing business abroad and want to set up a U.S. operation. L-1A visa can be converted to the green card after one year of successful business in the U.S.

For a more detailed discussion, please visit the link below.

Federal Way 253-838-5444
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is not legal advice. It is a general overview with regard to the subject matter covered and should not be relied upon for any specific situation. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. For case specific legal advice, please contact our firm.
Copyright © NORBACHE-GOFF, PLLC. All right reserved