H1-B and E-3 Visas

The H-1B Non-Immigrant visa category is the most common Non-Immigrant work visa utilized by U.S. companies to employ foreign nationals. The basic requirement for obtaining an H1-B visa is that the foreign national must have a U.S. bachelor

University Place, WA 253-653-9000
Disclaimer: The information provided on this website is not legal advice. It is a general overview with regard to the subject matter covered and should not be relied upon for any specific situation. Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. For case specific legal advice, please contact our firm.
Copyright © NORBACHE-GOFF, PLLC. All right reserved